If you're reading this, you've stumbled upon a wiki that a made, but, sadly, I had to abandon.
I now leave it in your hands. This wiki is now free to adopt. I will to stop you and I will not pester you.
You can read more about adoption here, but here are the general guidelines from the page:
- No sustained editing by other users. If there are other users please start a blog post or other public discussion of new leadership before making your request and allow users at least a week to respond.
- Admins have been inactive for 60 days or more
- You have not adopted another community in the last month
- You are not currently blocked on another FANDOM project
- You have edited content pages on the wiki for at least a week (the more the better)
- You have created at least one new page (the more the better)
- You are currently editing
- You make an effort to talk to other users -- you've left friendly and encouraging messages on user talk pages and responded to questions on article talk pages, forums, or blogs.
- You keep the wiki looking well-tended and up to date -- update news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc.
Have fun and good luck!